THE BETHANY LAW CENTER, LLP
6666 N.W. 39th Expressway
Bethany, OK 73008
Jeffrey I. Crain
Direct Line: 405-418-3306
Attorney - Jeffrey I. Crain
From the start, Jeff helps navigate our clients through the process of their legal needs until completion. Jeff’s primary focus for the firm is in the areas of Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Probates and Guardianships, Trust and Estate Administration, Association Law, and Employment Law.
Jeff was born and raised in Oklahoma City and attended Casady School where he graduated cum laude in 1990. Jeff received his J.D. from OCU School of Law in 2003, where he graduated summa cum laude, was the recipient of the Lloyd Henry Merit Scholarship, and received the CALI Awards for Excellence in Contracts, Juvenile Law, Law & Medicine and Secured Transactions.
Jeff currently serves as a Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Army Reserves. Jeff has authored and lectured various in-services and seminars on risk management, association processes, and litigation planning.
Jeff is married and has three children.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Probates and Guardianships
- Trusts and Estates Administration
- Employment Law
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Juris Doctorate - Oklahoma City University School of Law (2003)
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology - Davidson College (1994)