Jack H. Petty
Jack H. Petty
Jack Petty has been serving clients in the Downtown Bethany location since the 1970’s, with an emphasis on Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning; Probates; Real Estate; Adoptions and Guardianships.
Jack’s passion and belief in creating families through Adoption has made him a leading expert in Adoptions in Oklahoma, with more than 600 adoptive placements. Jack is greatly responsible for the complete revision of the Oklahoma Adoption Code enacted by the Oklahoma legislature in 1997. Jack is highly regarded and called upon by judges and legal constituents, as well as clients, for his extensive legal knowledge.
Jack’s own family became complete with the adoption of his two children in the 1960’s. Jack is married to Roberta and they are active members of Bethany First Church of the Nazarene. Jack finds time every day to be outside, whether planting and gardening, running, or riding his bike. Jack cherishes the time that he gets to spend with his family and has special memories of vacations in the mountains and at the seashore.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Probate and Guardianship
- Real Estate
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma City Real
- Property Lawyers Association
- Member, Former President -Kiwanis Club of Bethany
- Member, Former President –Bethany Chamber of Commerce
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association
- Former Member –American Academy of Adoption Attorneys
- Juris Doctorate – Oklahoma City University College of Law (1966)
- Bachelor of Science – Business – Southern Nazarene University (1962)