Sarah E. Hance
Sarah Elizabeth Hance
Sarah is a talented and dedicated attorney. Sarah’s practice focuses primarily on civil disputes and business transactions, contract drafting and review, trust administration and probate, and general corporate law.
Sarah grew up in Bethany, Oklahoma and graduated from Bethany Public Schools in 2005 and from Southern Nazarene University in 2009. Sarah received her Juris Doctor from the Oklahoma City University School of Law, where she served as a member and Staff Editor on Law Review. Sarah also received the Outstanding Law Review Note Award and the Managing Editor Award, the CALI Award in Entertainment Law and Business and the Oklahoma Bar Foundation Fellow Scholarship Award. While she was in law school, Sarah interned for the Honorable Shon T. Erwin, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Oklahoma and participated as a clinical student with the Oklahoma Innocence Project, where she worked to identify and review cases of wrongful convictions in the state of Oklahoma.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Wills and Trusts
- Probates and Guardianships
- Business Entity Formation and Corporate Governance
- Business Transactions/Acquisitions
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Sarah E. Hance, Rocking the Cradle with the Right to Privacy: Ensuring Family Protection from Third-Party Surveillance, 37 Okla. City U. L. Rev 513 (2012).
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications with a minor in Psychology, Southern Nazarene University (2009)
- Juris Doctor, Oklahoma City University (2013)