Our firm works with all aspects of Estate Planning on a regular basis. Enlisting the skilled counsel of one of our attorneys can alleviate some of the stress, as well as avoid common oversights, misinterpretations and pitfalls, in the process.
Estate Planning documents are extremely flexible and can be designed to fit your unique needs. We work closely with you to determine your goals and create an Estate Plan to carry out your intentions.
- Lifetime care needs: Estate Planning includes documents that provide instructions for the management of your assets and who you want to care for you if you are unexpectedly incapacitated.
- Upon death: Estate planning appoints someone to take charge; decides who should receive your assets, and when; and can avoid a probate of your estate.
Why Plan Your Estate?
- Ensure that your assets will go to your intended beneficiaries.
- Protect you and your estate in the event of future mental or physical incapacity.
- Prevent misunderstandings among your heirs and financial confusion after your death.
When should you consider Estate Planning?
- You don’t have to get organized just to start
- Start by asking yourself only two questions:
- Who should be in charge?
- Who should receive my property or assets?
- Avoid being caught off guard by the unexpected.
How does the Estate Planning Process Work?
- It all begins with a complimentary consultation
- We’ll provide you with a worksheet to fill out that will help us understand your situation.
Click here for a link to the Estate Planning Worksheet
- At the consultation, we will give you a flat fee quote to create a plan for you and your family that reflects and implements your goals.
Give us a call today to set up an appointment.
Trust & Will Packages:
We offer different Estate Planning packages depending on whether you need a trust or a will. During your complimentary consultation, we will explore with you the benefits and disadvantages to each.
Both packages include:
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directive for Healthcare
- With Trusts, we will prepare all documents to fund your trustIt