Attorney & Managing Partner
Born in Kansas City and raised in Oregon, Rick Martin moved to the Oklahoma City area when he was 13 and has lived here ever since. Rick earned his Bachelor of Science with honors from Southern Nazarene University, and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma. Rick began his work as an attorney in 1986.
In 2011, Rick and his wife, Susan, purchased the building that would become the offices of The Bethany Law Center, LLP.
Rick and Susan have two wonderfully talented children, who showcase the best and worst of their parents.
When not at the office, Rick enjoys reading, current events, finding new recipes, traveling, and playing golf.
Rick Martin is the owner and managing partner of The Bethany Law Center, LLP. Rick’s desire is to provide personalized service to individuals and small business clients in the greater Oklahoma City area. Rick specializes in Trusts and other forms of Estate Planning, as well as small business matters.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Business Planning and Start-up Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Development
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Probate and Guardianship
- Special Needs Trusts
Previous or Current Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Board Member of the Church of the Nazarene Pensions & Benefits USA
- Advisory Director of the Northwest District of the Church of the Nazarene
- Member of the Board of Directors of the National Kidney Foundation of Oklahoma; and Recipient of the National Kidney Foundation of Oklahoma Outstanding Volunteer Award
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Bethany First Church of the Nazarene
- Volunteer Director of a children’s program at the Oklahoma City Rescue Mission
- Juris Doctorate – University of Oklahoma (1986)
- Bachelor of Science – Business Management – Southern Nazarene University (1983)
- Graduate – Putnam City High School (1979)